Language Translation Services and Training Translation
We translate corporate websites, marketing material, human resource manuals, patents and business documents into any language. Our 6 Step Translation Process and our experienced project managers are key to ensuring your goals are met.
Global LT has been delivering quality, cost-effective translations services to corporations worldwide for over 15 years. Our 6-Step Translation Process delivers precise and culturally accurate translations on time – every time. Our professional translators are native speakers of the language they translate into; they work with any text and graph format; and they proofread and edit resulting in high quality, complete, formatted translations. Highlights of our process include:
- Experienced project managers - Global LT assigns project managers to every job. We oversee your project from inception to completion, economically and on schedule, so you can concentrate on core business
- Industry-and dialect-specific linguists - Global LT relies on our dedicated network of professionals who are native speakers and certified experts in a variety of areas, such as engineering, information technology, law, and medicine to name only a few. Additionally, our linguists are regularly assessed on performance via project specific reviews
- Technology - Technology, when used appropriately, can save you money. We use memory software and vocabulary management tools as means to help reduce cost and maintain consistency on an enterprise scale. But, at Global LT, translation, editing and proofreading are done by people, not computers or software programs
Don’t be embarrassed by translations that miss the cultural mark. Make sure your translator is from Global LT.
- Any document or digital medium into any language
- 600+ linguists, 1,500+ translation teams cater to every translation need
- Desktop publishing, including reproduction of graphics (both PC and MAC)
- Printing (by request)
Please contact us to learn more.
Questions, comments, feedback, or suggestions? We would love to hear from you.